- Examples of personal information (“Personal Information”) collected: version of web browser, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or specific website pages you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you, and to perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log ﬁles, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor and potentially other vendors for example, shipping vendors.
- Examples of Personal information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and other information related to your payment choice), email address, passwords, usernames and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulﬁll our contract, to process your payment information, and provide you with invoices and/or order conﬁrmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processors and other vendors in the supply chain to assure you receive your purchased products or services.
- Examples of Personal information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and other information related to your payment choice), email address, and phone number and other information pertinent to providing support to respond to your need for customer support.
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Shopify and other vendors in the supply chain to assure you satisfaction with your purchase.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Site;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Site;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Site;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Site;
- and for marketing and promotional purposes, including sending you emails.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
Information About Data We Have Collected or Disclosed About You
- the categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which we have collected your personal information;
- the business or commercial purpose for collecting your personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information;
- the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you; and the categories of personal information that we have disclosed about you for a business purpose.
For the purposes of your rights as a California resident, “personal information” means any non-publicly available information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked with you or your household, such as biometric information or information about your location.
For certain of our business functions, we may disclose personal information for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, the third party must agree to retain, use, or disclose the personal information solely for the business purpose. We prohibit the third party from selling the personal information that we provide [for a business purpose]. In the past 12 months, depending on how you interact with Sheridan Headlight, we may have disclosed your information as set forth in the section above entitled “How we use your information.”
California residents also have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you (and direct our service providers to do so), except where retaining your personal information is necessary for Sheridan Headlight to:
- Complete your transaction, provide a good or service you requested, or perform a contract between you and us;
- Protect you or us from security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Fix errors in our systems;
- Protect your, our, or others’ right to free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (California Penal Code Section 1546 and following);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws;
- Use your personal information internally in a way that is reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us or in another lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information; or
- Comply with a legal obligation.
Please note that we do not respond to or honor “do not track” (a/k/a/ DNT) signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers. For more information about “do not track”, go to https://allaboutdnt.com.
To exercise your rights under CCPA, you may submit a verifiable consumer request to us by email at [email protected] Only you, a person registered with the Secretary of State authorized to act on your behalf, or you on behalf of your minor child may submit a verifiable consumer request. The request must provide enough information for us to reasonably verify you are, or are the authorized representative of, the person about whom we collected personal information. We cannot reply if you do not comply with the foregoing.
Any comments, complaints or questions concerning this policy or complaints or objections about our use of your personal information should be addressed by directing your comments to our data protection email at [email protected].
To Submit an Event Sign in first
No calendar events have been scheduled for today.